Mapping data drives faster recovery
When tropical cyclone Debbie struck the Queensland coast in 2017, more than 65,000 Ergon Energy customers lost power.
How can energy utilities fast-track reconnections in aftermath of cyclones, floods and other natural disasters?
Read the case study to find out how Ergon Energy used Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping technology to quickly reconnect power to customers.
Learn how GIS in energy utilities drives:
- Data-driven decision-making
- Improved response and planning
- Cross-platform data sharing
- Web-based incident management
- Real-time mobile data collection
Download the case study now.